View Single Post
Old 01-10-20, 09:00 AM
zacster

Bikes: Kuota Kredo/Chorus, Trek 7000 commuter, Trek 8000 MTB and a few others

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked 464 Times in 365 Posts
I don't really need Zwift to become a video game just because it uses game technology in it. But I do think the UI is pretty bad. I use a Mac to run it mostly and there are some really annoying things, like being unable to finish a ride and go to another one without fully exiting, or as noted needing to start a ride to get to the menus. It also launches a separate app to start the ride instead of running within the app you have open. I don't know if it is the same on Windows because I've never tried. I've only used it once or twice with iOS and don't remember what it did. And I never know how to do anything once I'm in the app, nothing is really intuitive. I always feel like I'm starting over and have to go to zwiftinsider to find out. Even giving a "Ride On" is difficult and I always try to give one to people I've stuck with for a while but I have to focus on doing it and in the process lose them because I've let up the power.

I guess that will be the flaw in any improvements, you can focus on your pedaling or you can focus on the app.