View Single Post
Old 04-06-17, 12:04 PM
Beachgrad05
Just Keep Pedaling

Bikes: 99 Schwinn Mesa GS MTB, 15 Trek Domane 5.9 Dura-Ace, 17 Trek Emonda SL6 Pro & 18 Bianchi Vigorelli

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Liked 67 Times in 34 Posts
If money was not an issue and time off from work as well... I would have considered driving up wth my bike and having my husband drive my vehicle home. But LA to SF is not a short drive. Figure gas costs as well as time off. The bike shipping provided by the ride was about $70. I used it both years and no issue first year. And honestly I cannot blame them for this either because I did not notice any issues when I inspected bike prior to ride.

It may have been a weak spot in frame or it got hit in a fall I took on drive side a few years ago and eventually led to failure?

I have not yet decided what I want to do. I need to chat with shop a bit. I can't really step to a new bikeor frame even w/o putting it on credit. And I'd prefer not to right now. I would like to find out if the 20% loyalty discount is a time limited offer.

I hope to have my motorcycle accident injury suit settled by end of year. Right now things are on hold until I finish my physical therapy which is ongoing at moment.