Old 10-08-20, 12:17 PM
HPL
Barred @ Velocipedesalon

Bikes: Why list them on a non-cycling website!

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked 71 Times in 55 Posts
Traveling north from North FL to MA

Traveling north from North FL to MA in the near future (2-3 weeks). I may be able to assist someone on some east coast (I'm driving I-95 most of the way), but waiting to see if I'm having a copilot or not. If I'm solo I can help with smaller items or a bike that I can pull the wheels off of (I drive a Mini, but the biggest one) since I'll have a bike with me at the same time. Copilot situation wouldn't give me room for a bike (2 bikes already onboard) and I may not be able to divert from the normal travel plans. Anyways, you can PM me if you think you may have need of help. I should have my schedule set by next week. I enjoy a good local beer, that usually suffices for me as compensation. I won't be going through NYC though. Also, due to traveling out of FL, there may be some restrictions on what State I can drive around in without having to quarantine or provide negative virus test within 3 days; I'll have to q'tine when I reach MA regardless. I have previously provided this service before. You may contact 3speedslow as a reference. Additionally, I work in a hospital OR and practice medical safety precautions, and during this time I must insist that those I meet with do the same for my patient's sake, as well as yours and mine; simply put: wear a mask when near me, thanks!