Old 10-26-20, 06:54 PM
the_freewheeler
The Freewheeler

Bikes: '37 Iver Johnson Racer, '44 BSA Airborne, '45 Swiss Militarvelo, '92 Fat City Slim Chance, '97 Pinarello Monviso, '03 Giant TCR Composite, '12 Bianchi Super Pista, '15 Humble CX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by francophile
the_freewheeler are you still facilitating from our Atlanta area? I'm totally overloaded right now but cocoabeachcrab is interested in a frameset I have available and I'd love to see it find its new forever home. I'm often driving all over ITP/OTP and don't mind dropping it off to be packed and labeled by a trusted BF'er, but I definitely don't have the time or resources to pack for a couple weeks (despite historical rave reviews about my packing )

If worse comes to worst, I can always drop off at my LBS, but it's liable to double the ask price before shipping, so it's not ideal. Or if anyone else in the ATL area is keen to the task? roadscrape leicanthrope ramzilla embankmentlb Spoonrobot Force AngryFrankie mrmw are a few others I can think of (RIP Duane, I know you'd have handled this for me, bud)
Hey, I would if I had packing materials, but I don't at the moment and have no time to source any. Sorry to not be of help.
Likes For the_freewheeler: