Old 07-17-19, 11:24 AM
chico81 

Bikes: 1983 Austro Daimler - Puch Pacifica, 1984 Miyata 310, 1983 Univega Gran Tourismo, 1989 Peugeot Triathlon, 1989 Bridgestone MB-1, 1992 Klein Rascal, 1992 Cannondale M-700

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked 73 Times in 48 Posts
Like everything in life, there are positives and negatives. Yes, I too have ran into the issue of lost text, and it was frustrating. However, after this happened a few times I began writing my longer posts on my iPhone notes app and copy/pasting it into BF.

I have found a great community here at C&V at BF! So much great knowledge! And sometimes it’s the only venue to sell select bikes that the general public on Craigslist just don’t understand. Another great attribute to the site is that there are NO ADS! I’m not constantly being bombarded by pop ups and the previously seen items! I’m sure if BF was to sell it’s soul to advertising and pawning your data for a quick buck the bugs would be fixed in no time, but would it be worth it?

I for one don’t mind a roughing through a few frustrating “bugs” to stay in this incredibly welcoming ad-free community! For me, the positives far outweigh the negatives, and I’m sorry that the OP doesn’t feel the same.

best,
Ian

Last edited by chico81; 07-17-19 at 11:27 AM.