View Single Post
Old 05-06-19, 03:16 AM
Bonzo Banana

Bikes: Muddyfox Evolve 200, Bicycles4u Paris Explorer, Raleigh Twenty Stowaway, Bickerton California, Saracen Xile, Kona Hoss Deluxe, Vertigo Carnaby, Exodus Havoc, Kona Lanai, Revolution Cuillin Sport, Dawes Kingpin, Bickerton, NSU & Elswick Cosmopolitan

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 25 Posts
Originally Posted by tds101
Euromini Forte would be more to my liking,...it's built like a tank.
Does look good. I thought when they first announced it it looked like a shimano freewheel fitted which was not a heavy duty part but now it clearly is a 7 speed cassette which are definitely heavy duty but a little restrictive in what you can upgrade to. Looks like another great spec, great value folding bike from them. I'm UK based but if I was US based they would definitely be just about my first choice I really like the way they configure most of their bikes although would personally avoid the cheaper freewheel based bikes, the same for any brand.

Unless you are heavy or planning to load up the bike to a greater weight for touring I would think the Urbano the better option though. It seems to be the best bike for spec/price ratio especially with a 6066 frame which is classed as a super lightweight aluminium to compete with Giant's 6011 and fuji-ta's 6069.