Old 05-11-20, 03:23 PM
lazurm

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not impressed? I am....

I downshift prior to stopping so when I start up again, being in a lower gear, it's easy to get the cadence up and have the motor kick in soon enough. As for the "monstrous" Q-factor, I don't notice it unless I try to and, even then, it's quite subtle to me. I've own, and continue to own, many bicycles (7 currently) and my Creo SL fits like a glove and is a total joy to ride.

Originally Posted by Ferrouscious
Got one in at the shop a couple weeks ago for a customer, was not impressed. Yeah, it's cool to be able to soft pedal up hills at 24 mph, but it has issues (IMO). The biggest gripe I have is the monstrous Q-factor. It's like riding a fatbike in a road position. We've had in other Turbo models and none of them have been set up like that. The other issue is the motor. It doesn't increase its assistance when you increase your power. I know, I know, it's an assistance motor, but when you get out of the saddle, it feels like you're dragging the full weight of the bike along. You sit back down and it suddenly feels fine. For a bike that starts around $6000, it sure doesn't wow like it should.