View Single Post
Old 05-09-20, 06:03 PM
Ghazmh

Bikes: 2022 Salsa Beargrease, 2020 Seven Evergreen, 2019 Honey Allroads Ti, 2018 Seven Redsky XX, 2017 Trek Boon 7, 2014 Trek 520

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 696 Post(s)
Liked 910 Times in 487 Posts
This was a particularly good week of cycling, Monday and Tuesday mornings I rode 28 miles each,Wednesday wasn’t very long, only 13 miles. I was overdressed and my attempt to use my winter balaclava with its face shield was way too hot. Thursday I rode another 28 and Friday was the pick of the week at 40 miles. The 3 28 mile rides weren’t all the same exact route, just variations of my tried and trued Weston, Lincoln, Sudbury favorites roads. Fridays route added Concord to the mix by way of Concord Center and a jaunt up Monument quickly turning on Liberty and back down Lowell st. Saturday, today I rode 21 miles. It wasn’t particularly nice riding with a gale force cross wind. I wished I could have harnessed that wind the way a sail boat can sail on a beam reach. Today’s ride was an opportunity to get in just enough miles to hit my goal for the week. Tomorrow I may get both kids on a nearby rail trail if the weather isn’t too uncooperative giving Mom her quiet time.

On a separate note, I canceled my 3 day weekend tour to Portsmouth and back that I had scheduled in early June. Hopefully I can try again Labor Day weekend.

Last edited by Ghazmh; 05-09-20 at 06:11 PM.
Likes For Ghazmh: