View Single Post
Old 07-04-20, 03:34 PM
seedsbelize 
smelling the roses

Bikes: 79 Trek 930, 80 Trek 414, 84 Schwinn Letour Luxe (coupled), 92 Schwinn Paramount PDG 5

Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7081 Post(s)
Liked 901 Times in 612 Posts
Originally Posted by noodle soup
The last time we rode together was last Saturday. He got tested Thursday by the MLB team he works for, and it came up positive. Today he texted that he lost taste/smell, but feels okay.

When he told me he was positive, I called my employer, and they gave me the week off. I just hope I' didn't spread it to my mom. .
Way back in April, when we knew very little, I woke up one morning with a sore throat (two days after meeting the DHL delivery guy with neither of us wearing masks). Next day I felt like I was coming down with something, AND, my raw almonds tasted bitter and other things tasted weird. At the time I was unaware of that being a symptom. Now I read that it is THE symptom. Anyway, as the week went on, I had muscle pain, dizziness, noticeably low blood pressure one day only. At the end of the first week all I had was the sore throat and it continued one more week. No testing of course. But I'm telling myself I had it.