1/2 as far in 2x the time

Bikes: Yes, Please.

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
Liked 285 Times in 222 Posts
Set of nice 73 NR cranks for sale $90

Originally Posted by tiger1964
(Finally signed on the Premium Membership so I could post a WTB)

Looking to replace my Avocet cranks with Campagnolo, Record or Super Record, double chainring. Not looking for new-in-box or show quality (well, wouldn't turn it away), but not war-zone condition either. Need 170mm length (UPDATE: it's been pointed out to me I should be open to longer cranks. 61.5cm frame, I have a 32" inseam; I just always rode 170's), English pedal threading. No bottom bracket is just fine if that's what you have. Open to ideas on chainrings, I'm used to 53/42 but I could see running 52/45... or what have you? In extremis, my 144BCD rings seem OK and could transfer over if there are no rings and the BCD is the same. Nice dust caps would be a great plus, but not a deal breaker.

(Looks like I just missed out on a Super Record set here... bummer).

Fully expecting it might take a while, and a couple of bumps, to locate a set. Yeah, there are sets on eBay but was hoping to perhaps come in below eBay asking prices...
​​​​Set of clean NR cranks. There are marks but no real pedal rub. Rings have some symmetrical tooth wear, but good for many miles, and Chainring faces are very good looking. The chainring bolts look really nice, there is no marring or rust, inside or out. (no rust remover used). Bolts and washers are included, not shown. Shipping to Lower 48 incl.
Dust caps not included, I have some NOS, and some more worn ones available. Neither are original to these cranks... post more pictures later, as they have to be retaken.
Eric

Last edited by Last ride 76; 08-17-19 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Wtf is wrong with my posting? This time, first photo, was visible on preview, and now second photo is on top of quote. I don't choose these. Earlier post, same weirdness.