Old 04-01-13, 10:00 AM
MDcatV

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ovoleg
So I was a Cat 4 in my old state for about 2 seasons then I opted for an upgrade and was getting dropped. Shortly after I either downgraded back to 4 or just left it at 3(don't remember). Fast forward to this year. I go to renew my license and it shows me as a cat 5. I talked to the local official dude and he is telling me he can't find anything but says if I do a few races in the 5's then he'll move me to 4(assuming I'm not ********).

Has anyone dealt with this before?

Anyways I'm considering doing a few local 5's just to re-acclimate myself and move out of the 5's.

Do you guys think I should race the 5's or just coast? I'm honestly not too excited about riding with the dangerous noobs that fill the 5's rankss.
what state were you in? were they an American Cycling Association state instead of a USAC state so your license was issued by a different organization which might make tracking it down different?

Also, your story doesnt really pass the smell test. 3 years ago and you cant remember if you downgraded from cat 3 to cat 4 or just let it ride? and a cat 4 calling cat 5s dangerous noobs is pretty rich.