Old 09-16-19, 11:43 AM
3S1M

Bikes: Schwinn Del Mar, Schwinn Sanctuary, Schwinn Hurricane, Murray Actra, Eastern Shovelhead

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked 139 Times in 90 Posts
I really like the handlebars. They do seem to change the feel of the bike, cuz they're lighter and smaller. The balance almost feels a little strange but my hands are in a much more comfy position. My wrists don't feel like they're in an awkward position. When first riding the bike I really liked the crusier bars but after a while I starting longing for something straighter.

Lights for a couple of dollars are CHEAP. Wow. I've not seen them that low. The Schwinn one I bought at Kmart works really well. But I do see the set with the red one for the rear too. I should pick up some of those.

Helmets.... LOL. I don't like the way most of them look. I should probably get over looks and get the cheap on for safety. But they are seriously ugly. I like a normal looking type helmet. But these are expensive. LOL:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...KIKX0DER&psc=1

I pumped up my tires last night too and it felt like a different bike. They're at about 50 psi now but they had gotten a little soft from the last time I pumped them up. I think one was at a little over 40 and the other one was at 35. Blaaaaaaah. I'm tempted to try it even harder than 50. My tire says 40-65. It's weird though. My wifes bike has very similar tires and it says 40psi on them. No range..... 40 does seem kind of low though.