View Single Post
Old 01-26-21, 10:38 AM
Caustilicous

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by mack_turtle
first, when you speak of inseam, are you talking about you pubic bone height aka cycling inseam, or you pants size? your PBH is useful for find the comfortable limits of standover height, but pants size is a bit more subjective, and usually quite a bit lower than your PBH. find the actual PBH to make any use of that. I am 175cm tall and have a 83-84cm PHB and average proportions (I think), so your measurements sound about right if you measured them correctly. I think there is an error on Canyon's webpage because telling you that the seat post will never fit your legs mades no sense. I would contact them and ask them about that, because only Canyon knows what's going on behind that site.

At close to 6' tall, I can't see why Canyon thinks you can't fit on one of their bikes. looking at their geometry, I would think a large would be just right. adjust stem and saddle position accordingly.
i'm talking about my PBH, correct. i'm about to contact them, but i also wanted to hear some opinions on here. i really don't want to screw up with a slighty bigger or smaller frame
Likes For Caustilicous: