View Single Post
Old 06-15-15, 09:34 AM
FasterNU

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by knightblaze
Was at the LBS yesterday returning my 7.1 FX and deciding between a 1.1 or FX 7.4. After test riding the 1.2 and literally nose diving when trying to dismount (not used to foot cages) I quickly decided it wasn't for me. So when I went to test ride the 7.4 here was an awesome Firebrand FX. Rode it and quickly bought it. The color instantly sold me (was eyeing the green of the 7.3, but the Orange is just so bad ass!). Anxiously awaiting next week to pick it up!
Hello and congradulations on the new bike.
I am deciding between the FX 7.3 (Green) and 7.4 (Firebrand) and I am hoping you can answer a question, do these bike have the same or similar bottom bracket? I test rode the 7.3 and 7.5 and decided not to go with the 7.5 (boring color choise). However I did notice that the 7.5 had a different style bottom bracket (PF30 I believe) while the 7.3 had what I believe is a BB90.
Can you tell me which you 7.4 has? I doubt this will be the deciding factor and I will likely go to the dealer this week anyway.
Also was there anything beyond the color that made you choose the 7.4 over the 7.3?