View Single Post
Old 01-27-20, 05:30 PM
TheDudeIsHere

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Liked 276 Times in 161 Posts
CoffeeDrinkerNC,

Don't waste your money. Ride your bike! Do what you can do, ride some distance, increase by small increments if you must. Don't over do it. Don't bite off too much at one time. Ride whatever gets in your way, flat terrain, over freeway overpasses, over short hills, turn back and do that short hill again if you can. If not, no biggie, just keep riding and doing better efforts when you can. You will develop quickly if you ride your bike. Seen it so many times.

Don't pay attention to the people who can't comprehend my comments about developing. You can ride hills, mountains, flats, whatever you like with your gears once you develop some. You know your limits, you know how much to tackle, you know your body. Give it a chance to develop before wasting your money.

If your goal was to do a ride with 12,000 ft of elevation gain, they I would say yes, spend the money and hassle.

But if you are NEW and trying to make it up a local hill, give yourself time to develop and save your money.

DBATE OVER: These guys lack reading comprehension and toss in irrelevant statements. Me limiting your spectacular views, what a joke!