Old 07-14-19, 09:19 AM
djb

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2740 Post(s)
Liked 974 Times in 797 Posts
hate to break it to you, but once past the initial factors that you prefer, walking feel, laces etc, physically trying on shoes is really the best way to make a decision.
Asking internet folks for opinions to help make your decision is just that, opinions, but I can say that when you start trying on diff shoes on your actual feet, you will see how diff brands and diff models can feel very different, even with the same shoe size.

bottom line, online decisions and strangers opinions really dont cut it for bike shoes--if you put a priority on how a shoe really fits your foot.

When I've looked to replace shoes, I tried on loads and loads of models, took my time and realized how some shoes, while looking great on paper, just didnt fit my feet properly (width, arch support, you name it) whereas a few shoes immediately felt better right away---and this is my priority, excellent fit--because in my opinion, a very well fitting shoe that supports your feet and arch properly FOR YOU, are worth paying even a bit more, and my experience of not having foot issues even after day after day, week after week long trips, is the main priority.

anyway, thats my take

good luck, just be aware that online decisions will always lack