View Single Post
Old 12-09-17, 10:44 PM
fire

Bikes: '09 Diamondback Insight 1, '05 Trek 3700 ( now a hybrid street/cross trail bike), (Vintage model) Kent Supreme 10 speed road cruiser, BMX (just for fun), Trek Multitrack 720 and a homebuilt recumbent low-rider.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bmccoppin
I picked up a his and hers 720 set off cl. $75 each. The black is a 94 and made tawain. I believe the blue is 98 and is chromoly and made in the USA. Both bikes have original tires with little wear. I think they spent most of there life in a garage. I'm super exciting to get out on a cruise with them!
Nice score! 😎

I know you will have fun on them.
I'll take a bet that you'll want to swap those original tyres out for something else once you've ridden with them a couple of times, unless you're riding offroad and don't mind heavy peddling.
I swapped out the original tyres on mine for something with a smoother tread and it rode a hundred percent easier, like the difference between night and day.
I don't take it off the pavement now so I fitted 25's on (120psi rating),and it rides really smooth and effortlessly. Definitely worth the small investment if you want to enjoy paved riding.

Keep us updated how the riding goes on them.