Old 05-13-16, 04:24 PM
Bikerider007

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
Liked 54 Times in 30 Posts
I am with you on this.

I am more of a casual rider but I try to get a minimum of four 8-10 mile rides a week in. Hmmm, new name? Casuabikerider007?. I can't even get through my first sentence without drifting.

Here are some of my recurring thoughts. "Why do I see so many lug nuts not on cars on the side of the road?","I wonder if I will ever find anything cool or valuable other than lug nuts and broken sunglasses?" "Would I try and find the owner or be able to if I found something cool, or would it be so valuable I may be tempted not to return it?" "Why do these cars feel like they have to ride right up against the bike lane?" "Some drivers seem to get more aggressive when they see me?" "Why don't I hear honking so much when I am driving but when riding it seems like I am getting honked at?" "Don't these cars see that debris is pushed to the side of the road by cars and street sweepers and I don't want to ride in the gutter due to this?", "Better stand up, this person about to turn is not paying any kind of attention". And on and on....