View Single Post
Old 09-01-20, 09:07 AM
Atlas Shrugged

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1248 Post(s)
Liked 1,323 Times in 674 Posts
When I looked over the offering it looked pretty clear to me that it was for the full year and the monthly option was not available for cycling thus paying $150 for the full year just to watch the tour seemed a bit rich. The issue Flo Cycling has is a vast majority of its potential customers are only interested in the Tour and would cancel after one month or even worse try the free trial then not subscribe. I tend to read the offering before I pay for online services especially if it looks too good to be true.

From the site:What are my options for subscription plans? Which verticals are yearly ONLY and which are yearly AND monthly?

Yearly ONLY subscriptions ($150.00/year):
  • FloBikes
  • FloGrappling
  • FloRacing
  • FloSoftball
  • FloWrestling
  • Dirt on Dirt
When you cancel your subscription, you will retain Pro access until the end of your billing period. During that time you will continue to have access to the entire FloSports network on the web and through our mobile and TV apps across 25+ sports. To see when your subscription will end, click Manage on the subscription page in account settings. You should see something similar to the image below:

Last edited by Atlas Shrugged; 09-01-20 at 09:14 AM.