Old 12-28-20, 11:36 AM
cudak888 
www.theheadbadge.com

Bikes: http://www.theheadbadge.com

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2422 Post(s)
Liked 4,393 Times in 2,092 Posts
How about asking @T-Mar himself? He's obviously well versed in the history that he brings to this forum and doesn't have anything to hide by explaining how he has come of his information.

Hint: He has probably spent much effort and many hours of reaching out directly to the people who were involved in the development and import of these products, or making contacts up the pecking order until he could get the ear of the people who were there BITD and have the answers. Their non-disclosure agreements have long since expired, so the information can be freely shared.

That, of course, is a guess - but it is how I've learned a lot about the history of many bike share programs. Most NDAs haven't expired in that field either, making it exceptionally difficult to learn about those bikes.

I can appreciate your desire to learn more about where this information has come from, but you aren't going to get an answer by basically backstabbing him in public, framing a conspiracy theory around him, and blaming him for underachieving journalists who make errors in secondary research by leeching off his writings.

I've done some - though far less - research than T-Mar, and reading your four Theories of Orthodoxy give me sympathy pains for him. @nlerner delivered his criticism of my serial charts with dignity and fact. You, on the other hand, are - well, there's no other way to say it - being an arse about it.

Maybe you don't think of it that way, but that's the way it reads. Especially since your attempt to control the conversations also, in effect, allows you to play judge, jury, and executioner.

If you'd like to know how he came about his information, start by showing a bit of respect. He's not going to give you the time of day the way you're going about it.

Originally Posted by Hummer
Also please keep conversations in the audience to a minimum as it distracts others who may be enjoying the presentation.

There isn't anyone here enjoying the presentation except you, and a few who are getting a whole lot of unintentional laughs out of it.

-Kurt

Last edited by cudak888; 12-28-20 at 03:11 PM.