View Single Post
Old 12-29-20, 10:29 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4353 Post(s)
Liked 3,993 Times in 2,665 Posts
Originally Posted by Het Volk
Imagine spending all this time and energy to be a d*ck to some guy trying to get back into this sport.

Quite the flex
Wow you called me a "Richard", I was having some fun...lighten up. If I really wanted to attack him and be serious I would have said nasty remarks about him personally. However I didn't do that I simply made a little joke because it was nice to laugh. It was also a nice walk down memory lane.

I can imagine you spending the time and energy to not have fun and not laugh. Granted it does take more muscles and work to laugh so I guess yes I did spend extra time but it was worth I laughed and had a good time. I am nice and relaxed, you should try it : )

To the OP no ill will. Laugh and enjoy life a little bit. Also there are still 27" tires out there but not in large numbers as it wasn't really ever a popular size. Schwalbe, Vittoria, Kenda, Specialized, Continental, Panaracer, CST, Michelin and potentially others I have forgotten all make those tires and some have or still do multiple tires in that size of varying quality. Granted with the pandemic they might be hard to find because everything is tough to get but they exist. QBP sells 17 different tires in ISO 630 all very much out of stock but will be coming back in eventually.