Old 01-16-21, 09:20 PM
quickrelease5

Bikes: 2019 Calfee tetra SRAM etap, 2009 colnago EPS, 2000 Trek 5.9 Domaine, 1978 Holdsworth professional

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Vaccinate the whole boat!

Best guess that 5-10 people have had the infection for each person who test positive? NO. And where are almost at heard immunity? NO!. Please provide some sort of reference for this propaganda, the reality is that the incidence of people with covid antibodies is about 20% in the US , and there is one extraordinary zip code in New York City, at the epicenter of the spring pandemic, where 50% of the population had evidence of prior infection, as reported by the CDC, JAMA and the NY times. .

The vaccine will be the fastest and safest route to heard immunity, and each time I come across some vaccine hesitancy, I ask " how many people do you know who have died of the vaccine" and then I ask "how many do they know who have died of Covid?". I will be taking some European river tours with my stoker on the tandem when the boat is filled with other like minded vaccinated tandem riders!! Stay safe my friends.