Old 07-25-19, 07:51 PM
merlinextraligh
pan y agua

Bikes: Willier Zero 7; Merlin Extralight; Calfee Dragonfly tandem, Calfee Adventure tandem; Cervelo P2; Motebecane Ti Fly 29er; Motebecanne Phantom Cross; Schwinn Paramount Track bike

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1447 Post(s)
Liked 728 Times in 373 Posts
Originally Posted by rossiny
Dont hate on Lance, he is a product of our money driven , win at all costs, big business sponsored athletes. He had no choice , doping had been going on for a long time and in order to win you have to be willing to do that. He may be a bit narcissist. I watched an interview that Charlie Rose did . He seemed so in fantasy world . This was when he was at the height of his career. So something about him just seemed off in that interview . Just to fairy tale like and that touch of narcissism.. . It is also further estimated that a huge % of pro athletes are on performancing drugs. Just look at basketball players build compared to the 60s and 70s
I agree with your basic point; they we’re all doping. Armstrong’s choice was to also dope or go home.

What you miss is that Armstrong made the choice to lie and destroy many people.

That said, while I think Armstrong’s behavior was dispicable, I think he is finally in his late 40’s maturing into a half decent person.