View Single Post
Old 07-09-20, 04:13 PM
Scrodzilla
Your cog is slipping.

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
Liked 100 Times in 58 Posts
You're right, aside from one email you sent us a while back about sourcing wheelsets from us to sell on your site (which was kinda weird), I have no idea who you are. However, it was painfully obvious that Curtis and that other kook had absolutely no passion for the cycling industry and no business running a bike company like Wabi so I can "bash" them all I want. Wabi went from having a stellar reputation to that of 10 lbs. of crap in a 5 lb. bag almost overnight.

Dealing with them first hand as their "exclusive" retailer was a complete ******g nightmare. Several months after I had told Curtis that my shop no longer wanted anything to do with Wabi, we got a random phone call from him saying he was in NY living it up and asking if I wanted to buy the company. What a jackass.

Hopefully you and Zach Gallardo can turn around the crappy reputation those two yahoos left behind. Also, a lot of people really want to install Sugino 75s on Wabi Special frames. Please address that clearance issue by dimpling the chainstay if it hasn't been addressed already.
Likes For Scrodzilla: