kbro1986

Bikes: Ti

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Vicelord
if you are actually serious....

who gives a flying **** what others think? I sure don't. They can whisper behind my back all they want. I am who I am and I'm happy with that, and if you have issues with what others think, then I think you should be addressing that rather than how much hair is on your legs.

On a more serious note, buy yourself a really nice safety razor if you don't already have one. It makes all the difference in the world compared to those irritant inducing Gillete or Bic razors you have to use force with, and also some good shaving cream. You won't be sorry. I spent months shaving (face, legs, etc.) with a Quattro and used to get bumps, ingrowns, etc. I got this razor http://www.barneys.com/Double-Edge-S...efault,pd.html and I will never shave with anything else again. I was walking around with red bumps on my neck for hte past 10 years and used to dread shaving because of it, and since I started using that razor a month ago, I have not had one single ingrown or razor bump.

I know it's very expensive, but it's worth it especially if you're shaving your legs for hte first time. They won't be expecting it and you will get bumps.
do you recommend using regular facial after shave on the legs as well?