Old 10-18-17, 09:59 PM
DMC707

Bikes: Too many to list

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1765 Post(s)
Liked 1,124 Times in 746 Posts
Originally Posted by brawlo
Now that's an interesting one.-----. What really surprised me was the fitness level that you really do need to be a decent sprinter!

. My go to dinner has been zoodles (zucchini noodles). Start with a meat base of either bacon or chorizo, cook, throw in vegetables of choice for fibrous goodness, melt some cream cheese and stir through, throw in the zoodles and mix together and there's an excellent, easy, healthy dinner that even the rest of my family loves. Honestly the hardest part of any diet is eating different foods to the rest of the family. t

Being a sprinter is no joke -- with all the qualifying rounds, then sitting around the infield all flippin day sometimes waiting for your next ride, -- you may only ride 5 times a day, --- but every single time you concentrate on leaving it ALL out there , -- it takes a lot out of a guy ---
-- But I have seen a lot of guys (Masters age gents usually) with a beer gut out there who can still hang for a while from sheer experience and race craft ---- I love seeing a chubby old man on a 30 year old steel bike snipe a whippersnapper 3 yards or less from the line and take a win on racecraft alone gives me hope I guess

Are zucchini noodles roughly the same as what I would call spaghetti squash? -- I have had that -- its a yellow veggie about the size of a pee wee football -- when baked, the flesh when prompted sort of falls apart into a medium that resembles spaghetti ---- Its delicious --- ive had it with butter and olive oil , --- even tried to make some homemade spaghetti sauce once by chopping up my own tomatoes and spices (commercial sauces have a bunch of added sugar) - with good results

Lastly, I am surprised that Australia has Chorizo