Old 11-03-19, 03:39 PM
3S1M

Bikes: Schwinn Del Mar, Schwinn Sanctuary, Schwinn Hurricane, Murray Actra, Eastern Shovelhead

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked 139 Times in 90 Posts
Bike pic mission game, if anyone wants to play.

Not sure if we have one of these anywhere on this site, but if not, here I go:

Might give people an excuse to get out in the winter. Of course some of you people don't have bad weather now..... But either way.

If anyone wants to play a bike riding and picture game with me, it goes like this, You pick a noteworthy thing to be in the pic along with your bike. And whoever posts the first pic adhering to that, gets to pick the next mission. Like if someone said, take a pic of your bike and a wood pole, I would post this pic. And now that I posted that pic, I get to choose the next mission. So I say a pic of your bike with a red house. And anyone else out there riding can post a pic of your bike and a red house anywhere in the pic. Then you say what you want next...... It should be something attainable for someone on a bike. Like saying the Grand Canyon and your bike might be hard for some of us. LOL. Although there may be some people from Arizona around here. But anyways.... So if you want to play along, lets see a pic of your bike and a red house.

Oh, and it probably needs to be a picture you go and get. Not one from your archives or in the past. That would sort of be like cheating. Although it's an honor system thing. I'm sure you guys and gals get the point.

It is helpful when someone has completed a mission and is stating a new mission, please outline the new mission in bold lettering. Thank you!!!!

Last edited by 3S1M; 02-21-20 at 11:55 AM.
Likes For 3S1M: