Old 06-02-22, 01:44 AM
Mal1957

Bikes: Merida Scultura 5000

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rccardr
I set up an indoor trainer in late October- TACX Neo2T, Samsung 32” smart TV, sound bar, twin 22” fans. Have been using the TACX Trainer app pretty much every day and really like it.
Solo riding, but great rides, wide selection of route lengths and types, good road surface feedback, videos are well shot, edited and clear.

Tried Zwift but came back to TACX because I was not impressed by the graphics.

Am curious because I never seem to hear about anyone else using this app, yet many rides have two dozen or more users on the route at a time. Is it more popular overseas or something?
Hello there,
Newb to Taxc Flux 2. Recently purchased after using wheel-on style turbo trainer. I love it. Again, for the solo rider who wants to keep fit and ride around various new places it’s brilliant. UI (on iOS) appears to work fine. If you have Strava hooked into the Garmin Connect app the rides seamlessly appear in Strava. Set up was a breeze. Cant comment on the competitive side of the system - not interested. I will also use the built-in training plans and workouts to improve my endurance etc..

Responsiveness to changes in gradient feel natural as they can on a stationary bike.

So yeah, i like it a lot…its so simple to set up and use.

i did read plenty of reviews on this unit but to date have had none of the issues others have reported.

BTW.. no, I don’t work for Garmin😎… just very happy with it.

Cheers
Mal
Oz