View Single Post
Old 01-25-21, 02:07 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4347 Post(s)
Liked 3,984 Times in 2,661 Posts
Originally Posted by Moisture

I went out for another ride today, this time with just the rear brake installed.

They work pretty bad. Its especially apparent now that thre is quite a lot of flex.

Some newer sidepulls could be a good upgrade, But not necessary as long as I don't over speed.
Wow...No if you want crap then enjoy your crap but you don't get to always control when you really need your brakes to work well and your bike to work well. I don't fully understand why someone would want to try and clone a Wally-mart special but if that is your goal kudos you are nailing it.

You wanted to upgrade to a White Industries crank but a really bad brake caliper that you even recognize is bad from the get go and since riding is OK because you magically will never "overspeed"
Likes For veganbikes: