Thread: Assault
View Single Post
Old 05-16-19, 09:27 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by mjac
You are indeed entitled to your opinion. But I vehemently and strongly disagree with you. Race did not even cross my mind when contemplating and writing this Post. It is an accurate and honest description of what happened. It is not about Race but about three kids assaulting and threatening someone on a dedicated, "Safe" Bike Path that members of this forum can appreciate. Yet you cherry pick one word and change the discussion. I find this object able. To assume I would not have written this post if it did not include this detail is just plain wrong. It is accurate. That is all.

To give you an idea of what the Crime Situation is in New Orleans, the reality, not the Racist, Insuggest you go to YouTube and search "Euric Cane." Look for "Shooting of Tulane Medical Student Peter Gold." Pay particular attention how he tries "Three" times to unjam his gun to finish him off. Then scroll down to " A clearer CCV" to see the lead up and aftermath.

Sorry Charlie Indeed.
So wait, race "didn't cross your mind", and your proof for that is the race of the perpetrator of a shooting four years before this incident?

WTF?
Likes For livedarklions: