Thread: Assault
View Single Post
Old 05-16-19, 10:40 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by mjac
I am babbling incoherently? First of all it was not a murder. The young doctor miraculously survived. Thanks mostly to one of the best Level One Trauma Centers in the Country and the people who came to his aid. Two,the entire nation was going through a Crime Epidemic in its Urban Centers in the 80's due to the Crack Epidemic. Three, if you believe the Advocate and New Orleans Police Department Reports, I can not help you.

My position is simple. I am an honest person. When I wrote the Post I was concerned about what happened and mostly whether or not it might escalate. I gave an accurate description of what happened and who did it. No more no less. Given the sensitivities of this day and age mentioning accurately who did it is accused of being racist. The idea of Race did not even cross my mind at the time. I was describing who did it. That is a fact. The man that shot the Doctor is a fact. You can draw any conclusions from those facts that you want. It is ironic that I could very well have been singled out because of my race and mildly assaulted and when I accurately describe who did it I am accused of Racism and interjecting Race. But to correct the oversight I went back and deleted the accurate description yet that consideration is overlooked by you and you continue to go on and on.

Oh, by the way, since you read the ever present Advocate so religiously, there were stories a while back how young people of a certain race stepping off of the curb between two parked cars and hitting cicylists square in the face with
a baseball bat. Several Incidences. Several. We are talking Brain Damage, Face disfigurement, Multiple, Multiple Plastic Surgeries. That is a fact. That is not Racist. You think I might look out for that?

/ignore
Likes For livedarklions: