Thread: Fazua Evation
View Single Post
Old 04-14-19, 07:03 AM
Auldian

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
marcomilani@blu sounds like we have the same issue. My firmware is up to date. I assume yours is too. The only extra you get with the dealer Service Toolkit, over the one end users like you and I have access to, appears to be a Calibration Function. This allows the %'s of assisted power delivered at Breeze, River and Rocket to be altered to suit a riders needs, and also to re-calibrate the torque (and possible Cadence) sensors following removal and replacement of the crank arms and chainring spider. I don't think the Calibration facility can alter anything to do with pedal pressure (torque) sensor. Think I agree that it something Fazua has to adjust with a firmware update, assuming of course they are aware some end users are experiencing such a problem! I find the issue is most noticable when cycling uphill in a group where the cadence and speeds can go up and down a lot as other riders get tired or change gears or get out of the saddle and temporarily slow. On a standard bike the micro adjustments to avoid collisions are made seamlessly. Those same adjustments the Fazua system just isn't happy with. Riding on the front of the group, or indeed away from the group is the only way I have found to counter this.