View Single Post
Old 05-08-19, 01:30 AM
01 CAt Man Do

Bikes: Mountain bike & Hybrid tour bike

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Once again I finished up a late night ride tonight with the Trek Conduit. For the most part uneventful and when riding late in the early morning hours that is exactly what you want. Damn, I could of rode twice the distance I did tonight but when I ride this late at night I feel uncomfortable about taking too long a ride. I am more than ready now for some longer rides and to see just how far one of these bikes can go on a single charge. Not gonna happen though until I get the chance to do a nice day ride. Rained a lot last weekend. Hoping for good weather for this weekend.

Here's a photo of the Trek Conduit with the Thudbuster seatpost, rack and box. This was after my night ride tonight so almost all my lights are still on. You can't see the front lights in the photo. There is a Raveman CR-900 to the right of the stem phone holder and down on the right leg of the front fork is a small mini flasher. Leyzne Zecto Max Drive is clipped to the rear of the box. I also have a Gemini Iris on back of my helmet. I guess you could say I'm very visible at night. ( just a reminder, the Conduit has it's own built in lights front and back as well )