Old 06-13-19, 07:43 AM
mediamst

Bikes: Stumpjumper Pro, Building new Road Bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Magnum Metro+ Experience

I purchased a Magnum Metro+ from a LBS near me (an hour away). Would never guess I would find one so close to me here in Illinois and not have to mail order. I have owned a Trek Conduit and I still own a Sondors Slim.

I have put about 100 miles on it over the past 3 days and I LOVE this bike. The range is phenomenal. My round trip commute to work is 32 miles. On my Sondors I would ride the 16 miles to work and have to charge the battery at work. The ride would be mostly using PAS 3. On the Metro+ I ride to work and home on one charge on PAS 2 and 3 with some decent battery remaining. Also, on the Sondors and the Conduit, the forward lean angle caused me to have an achy neck and upper back. The Metro+ comes with a adjustable stem on the handlebars so you can very quickly change position for relief if you get sore. The assist works really well and the throttle is great for getting started on hills or at a stop light etc.

For the price, $2100 out the door, I am amazed at what you get and the performance of the bike. I have test drove several new Trek and Giant models over the past few weeks and at double the cost, I like the Metro+ better. Glad I stumbled across it.

If anyone has any questions about the bike let me know!