View Single Post
Old 04-07-20, 06:11 AM
datlas 
Should Be More Popular

Bikes: 1986 Alpine (steel road bike), 2009 Ti Habenero, 2013 Specialized Roubaix

Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22600 Post(s)
Liked 8,927 Times in 4,160 Posts
Update, I did get an email reply from comcast, cut/paste is below.

​​​​----------------------Good evening Mr. Atlas,

Thank you for your email to Brian Roberts regarding your unpleasant experience. By chance were you able to get the license plate or truck#? We would like to address this.

So that we can better assist you, please reply back to this email with your service address, city, state, zip code and a telephone number where you can best be reached.

Once we receive this information, you will be contacted by phone within a few hours. Our goal is to address this as quickly as possible!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, as we strive to deliver a superior customer experience to our customers every day.

Sincerely,

xxxxxxxxx

-----
This looks like a slightly customized form letter, but at least it's something. I replied via email that I did not get a license plate or vehicle number, but I noted the time and exact location, so if they have the technology I expect they could contact the driver.

That said, I have low expectations for any further response from them. But at least I got it off my chest in a fairly civilized manner.
Likes For datlas: