demo9
True Evil

Bikes: 2003 Specialized Hardrock, 1986 GT Talera

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Stay away from Zursters.com on ebay.

I didnt know where to post this on the forum so I guess since I was buying commuter stuff i will post it here. I went to go and look for some panniers that were waterproof on ebay and came across a fairly inexpensive pair that got good reviews on MTBR.com. So I purchased them using the buy it now function. Paid for the panniers on the same day (October 16) and waited for the panniers to come in the mail.

Well now it is October 28 and I still have no panniers. The auction said items will be shipped within 48 hours of payment reciept by USPS priority mail. Since it is coming from Oklahoma and I live In Texas I figured a max of 8 days to ship. So I checked to see if I have a tracking number and it was never sent to me so I emailed the vendor and 5 emails later I get a tracking number. Well the tracking number was just issued 2 days ago and there is no shipping information on file. I am steamed I have been needing these bags to commute with and have been having to use a backpack because I am still waiting for them to get here.

A word to all of you ebayers out there, stay away from Zursters.com. Unless you like to wait forever for items to ship.