Old 12-17-04, 07:22 PM
Bop Bop
The Iceman cometh!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bikesomewhere.com

Today I did some online shopping for a lock and chain. I started with Performace, they had what I was looking for at $54.99. I Goggled the item and came up with a site called Bikesomewhere.com, located in Coconut Beach, Florida. They had the same item at $39.99. I checked a few more sites and when all was said and done I placed the order with BSW. With ground shipping the total cost was $45.94 or $9.00 less than Performances price without shipping.

Before someone says it, yes I know about Performances Price Match, but as it states on their web site that this delays the order (does not say how long) I chose to place my order elsewhere.

The surprising thing was an hour or so later I received an email from BSW that my order had already shipped by DHL. Their site had indicated the item normaly ships in two to three days. I thought the email was a mistake, especially at this time of the year, but sure enough I went to the DHL web site and it not only shipped but has already left the Miami airport. I'm not trying say BSW does this for every order, but I am glad it did with this order.