Old 04-22-21, 01:55 AM
motopokep
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Originally Posted by rivers
On a bike that weighs 28lbs + your weight of 230, you will struggle on any sort of moderate incline. .
That's where years of heavy squatting and leg pressing, and building muscle endurance by ice skating with 30 lbs of hockey equipment on for an hour, will kick in to help.....oh, not to mention controlling grappling opponents who weigh as much as 270lbs, with my legs. in competition.... trust me bro, after all of the sports I've been involved in all my life, 5-10 extra pounds on a cycle don't scare me...i'm not looking to compete in cycling. anyway. i could see how this cycling thing would be challenging for a guy who played nothing but golf and table tennis all of his life. i've done weightlifting, combat sports, and contact ice hockey throughout my life, (and still involved in the first two). i've also ridden on a motorcycle race track and did some street races (joking of course). after all that, putting on a spandex suit and riding a bicycle for fun...i underline that, for fun, not competition...is like taking a morning crap. not trying to undermine competitive cycling, i'm sure it's a tough sport that involves guts, endurance, and muscle strength and having to deal with pain from lactic acid buildup....but i'm getting into cycling for joyriding and a few fast runs here and there, so I could relax and take my mind off of barbells and heavyweight grappling opponents.

Last edited by motopokep; 04-22-21 at 02:20 AM.
Likes For motopokep: