Old 05-18-19, 02:05 PM
Juggy_Gales

Bikes: 2018 Giant Toughroad SLR2

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by MEversbergII
Cheers; I have an unused bottle mount on mine so if it bolts there nicely that's extra credit.

My 540 is actually not really frame mounted - the only bike I have on the road at the moment is an Origami Crane 8 (the grey one), and there's not anywhere to really bolt the mount it comes with to. Seat tube is occupied with my tool bag, and the steering tube is too wide. I usually have it in a backpack (sits pretty nicely against my back in this one), but I can also strap it down to my rear rack pretty readily with velcro straps I carry anyways. I have thought about rigging something up to suspend it from the handle bars, but now I've got a horn and light there so that's trickier now (and pretty low priority besides).

M.
After getting hit by a car in Feb and nearly getting hit dozens of other times by drivers with their head up their asses.. I also bought a Horn.. I ended up getting the Hornit off of Amazon.. It was on sale for $20.. It's pretty loud and has alerted drivers.. still some are gonna be morons..
I do have a Rack on my bike so yea If needed I could strap it to that pretty easily.. I Have to get more velcro straps should any do fine or what would you recommend? just basic ones off of amazon or in walmart?

Depending on what I am doing.. sometimes I even run 2 lights.. I want to be seen lol.. I have a wide flood light and a beam light.. that combined light up everything very well.. sometimes I may have one flash to be seen better and the other steady flood beam so I can see.

That's a great Bag.. I love one shoulder back packs