View Single Post
Old 02-15-19, 10:15 AM
shahriar

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I would like to thank everyone for commenting. Your help is really appreciated.

I can't go to a LBS because I don't have one . I don't live in the UK. In my country (Bangladesh) road biking isn't very famous. A few years back, cycling wasn't famous either. We created a club sorta thing called BDCyclists and we also created a Guinness world record of longest single line bicycle parade (though recently broken). After that cycling got a boost but for some reason people were more interested in mtb/ hardtrail even for commuting. Naturally the shops started selling this type of bikes. Though some of them still import road bikes. Here comes the second reason why I can't go to them, my budget is really low. I'm a student studying in the 10th grade. As I don't earn yet I don't have a big budget. With some savings from my pocket money and my parent's help I managed to gather about 280 pounds (around 30K of my currency). With this small amount of money I found it difficult to get a brand new entry level bike. So I decided to buy one used from ebay. I have some relatives in UK who agreed to buy and bring it to Bangladesh for me.

Well now you have my whole story Any suggestions?