View Single Post
Old 07-20-19, 07:04 PM
denada

Bikes: '07 jamis venture race, '19 trek fx sport 4

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked 34 Times in 22 Posts
glad to hear i’m not just throwing money away, Seattle.

that looks like a really nice mount, blade. through my current setup works perfect for me. right distance and angle. it’s not catching my attention while i’m trying to pay attention to road but is right there and angled up for easy viewing when i want it.

comes with two mounts, so i’ll use the other on my road bike if i ever move it from my parents’ garage in cinci to chicago.

off topic, but i got doored for the first time yesterday. as in first time i couldn’t brake or swerve out of the way. because people open their door into your lane on the regular here, but i usually have space and time to avoid collision. haven’t kept perfect track of my miles, but probably had 600 commuter miles before it happened. was going down the lane between parallel parked cars on the right on traffic jammed cars on the left. girl opened her passenger front door to get out. i slammed both breaks but still hit. there was no where to swerve, so if it was my fault i don’t know what i could have done different. she was mortified. i didn’t have anything but crushed, not broken fingers, so i told her learn from this and be careful in the future. she profusely apologized and said she’d never be so careless again.

Last edited by denada; 07-20-19 at 07:09 PM.