View Single Post
Old 11-15-17, 10:49 PM
JimiMimni

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Baby Puke
You could also get some used 54t from NJS export. I've heard they are used but really clean, and I can confirm that used ex-keirin pro stuff I've picked up has been barely used. The inspection/replacement deal is pretty strict for them I think.
https://www.njs-export.com/collections/chainrings/54t
The rings I ordered are pretty fresh. There is a direct correlation between condition and price. The one that was most expensive in in the best shape. Duh, but thought it was worth mentioning. They came out of the package pristine. The package also arrived in like 4 days. I ordered products from California and Japan, and they both arrived on the same day here in Colorado. Mind = Blown!

I had a set of Gr8 rings last year. I ended up selling them because I wasn't going to use the stupid huge sizes. A friend of a friend who is a machinist described them as "probably a little nicer than the FSA rings, but not quite DuraAce." I thought they were pretty heavy duty. I rode them a few times and they were perfectly fine. The completely black option was especially nice, to me. Also, they're full custom. They're in the $60 range, give or take with the exchange rate.