Quoted: 8281 Post(s)
Liked 9,053 Times in 4,479 Posts
Originally Posted by dr_max
didnt u read the post

there are 3 categories

there is also the one of strong riders with expensive bikes

any argument you bring
anything you say

in the eyes of strong riders, if you are a slow rider with an expensive bike, you are a show off

you can lie to your as much as you want but the world will see you for what you really are
So you're in charge? You get to make the categories? What a load of crap.
I'm not fast, never have been. I've ridden with hundreds of riders over the last 35 years from retired pros to local racers to endurance riders to club riders and one thing I have found from nearly all of them is acceptance. It doesn't matter what bike you ride to most people, it matters first that you are safe to be around and then, when they get to know you, it matters what kind of person you are. I don't think I have been judged by my bike, ever. If I have it was by someone who didn't matter.

I ride an older bike but still expensive and people compliment me on the bike. I bought it for me because I wanted it. I ride it in old clothes and I drive to ride starts in an old car. It's the only thing I ever spent money on and I don't care if some presumptuous dick like you thinks I am a show-off. Fact is I don't think I have encountered such a person.
Likes For big john: