View Single Post
Old 06-16-09, 03:31 PM
Josef Taylor

Bikes: S&S coupled Mercian King, 1970 Gitane Tandem, Yuba Mundo, Surly LHT based 3-speed citybike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Attention Bikers, Trikers, and Xtra-Cyclers

Bike Move!

I'm moving from Capitol Hill (18th and Prospect) to the U-District (50th and Brooklyn) and I need your help!
Here's the deal: on Tuesday, June 30th, you come to my house with a bike, preferably with some cargo capacity. I will be waiting with a bunch of heavy boxes, beer, and my world famous bicycle mounted 55-gallon barbecue, from which I will conjure delicious pizzas, and other vegetarian foods (If you want meat, the grill is open, but I will not provide it).

What's that you say? You can't make it on the 30th? Worry not, my fellow wheelmen, because I will be moving twice! Once, on the 30th, into my office (at the UW), my partner's house, and a friend's house, and once more into my new studio apartment later that week, or on the Fourth of July (right before the Fourth of July Cargo Bike Parade, which I am sure you will all be attending).

My name is Josef Taylor, and you can call me at 206 261 8194 or email at josef.taylor@gmail.com for more information.