Old 08-16-18, 08:30 AM
Hondo Gravel
Life Feeds On Life

Bikes: Too many Motobecanes

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4407 Post(s)
Liked 4,520 Times in 3,022 Posts
The saying goes (blame it on Canada) I agree trade should flow freely between the US and Canada. My auto insurance is good in Canada or was in 2002 when I visited. I like the 2 dollar coin I believe it’s called the Tooney? Motobecanes have been good bikes the paint jobs are not as great but those are minor issues they have had the same maintenance and replacement parts such as worn out BBs etc that any of my Cannondale, Specialized bikes have had. The Fantom Pro has bee great it has been on The Katy in Missouri and many other bike trailways it has about 14K mikes on it and I’ve replace the
crank to a Shimano from FSA but that’s about it. My newer Moto gravel grinder has an FSA crank and has been flawless. Bikesdirect bought the Motobecane name so it’s nit the French original. Hondo Texas is about 30 miles outside San Antonio. In winter many Canadians visit South Padre Island and many retired Canadians RV the winters along the Texas coast. The titanium Motobecane you purchased is a sweet bike I’m sure you will get many miles or kilometers out of it.