YellaFella

Bikes: Trek Domane SL7; Trek FX Sport 6

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Danhedonia
YellaFella Talk to me about the H3.
It was great. Setup was easy-peasy. I use my old steel Lemond Maillot Jaune on it, as I didn't want to put my new Domane on it (although I don't think that would be any problem).

The H3 is heavy, but that's a good thing in a smart trainer, as it's firmly planted on the ground and doesn't wobble, even in a sprint. At least it didn't for me -- you may be a stronger sprinter! It synced effortlessly via Bluetooth to Zwift, Trainer Road, and Training Peaks without a hiccup. I put around 100 hours on it, with nary a hiccup. I can't speak to the accuracy of the power numbers, as I'm new to that kind of thing, but it seemed to mirror pretty closely what I expected.

The handle makes it quite easy to move, if you need to do that, and it's a rather small overall footprint, given how big you might think it is. I think it's a superb smart trainer, and Saris, as you probably know, has been in the game a long time (previously as CycleOps, which probably also know), so they're not new to trainers. I'd have no hesitation recommending it.
Likes For YellaFella: