Old 07-08-19, 02:00 PM
autonomy

Bikes: 2012 Canondale Synapse 105, 2017 REI Co-Op ADV 3.1

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Liked 237 Times in 133 Posts
Originally Posted by rumrunn6
that dotted line is solid now. clear sailing from exit 7. no MTB required! you just need to find a place to park

you can park in a dirt lot at: 307 Higgens Crowell Rd Yarmouth

then ride .7 miles on the road, to the narrow paved trail seen in the google street view in post #5

or you can (skip the .7 road ride) & park where I did Saturday: Massachusetts & Cape Cod & Islands Association of Realtors Convention Center 22 Mid-Tech Dr, West Yarmouth
on Saturday there seemed to be 4 spots in the corner of the lot that seemed harmless to use. can't guarantee it & no idea what weekdays are like
look under the word "but" in the sat image in post #5 (I just added some "P"s where I parked)

actual photo of my car

I found other parking 2 miles up the trail at: Old Town House Road Park, 144 Old Town House Rd, South Yarmouth, MA 02664 (seasonal restrooms, closed now)
Good info! I'm planning a full-day bike trip to a beach, likely Cost Guard as the Nauset trail goes there (plus I've done a much shorter version from the Cape Cod National Seashore Visitor Center). I'm planning to leave the car ways out and do as little driving and as much biking as I can. Not sure how reasonable it would be to leave it for the whole day at that dirt lot, so the Old Town House Road Park lot is a good suggestion. Another good lot, not too far from the Old Town Park, seems to be an official CCRT lot at 471-465 Station Ave, South Yarmouth, MA 02664
https://goo.gl/maps/J1omXqA8u5Qsaamy9
Likes For autonomy: