Old 05-03-20, 11:35 AM
billytwosheds 

Bikes: Peugeot, Legnano, Fuji, Zunow, De Rosa, Miyata, Bianchi, Pinarello, Specialized, Bridgestone, Cinelli, Merckx

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Liked 476 Times in 219 Posts
Originally Posted by nesteel
Seriously? You send me a PM last night at 8:48pm asking if I'd take the SR rear derailleur as partial trade for some parts I'm selling, I send you a PM back less that 12 hours later stating I would, but you've already sold it to someone else? Your business ethics could use some work.
Why even ask me if I was interested if you had no intention of giving a person a reasonable amount of time to reply to YOUR pm?
Sounds like we all should take this a little less seriously.

I inquired with you about a possible partial trade (multiple options, nothing traded straight across), and before you replied about any of them, a buyer came through without any hassle.

You could have, of course, asked for clarification in a DM but have instead chosen to flame me in my own FS thread.

I'm trying to be fair to everyone who shows serious interest, and am sorry that the timing here was unfortunate.

Lots of people are stressed right now, and it's probably not a good idea to fight over silly bikes parts.