Old 10-08-11, 04:01 PM
John_V 

Bikes: 2017 Colnago C-RS, 2012 Colnago Ace, 2010 Giant Cypress hybrid

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
Liked 122 Times in 85 Posts
Phil,

You are absolutely correct! Things do happen very quickly. Four years ago, I was on a diet, loosing weight like crazy and thought that this had to be the best diet in the world. I was always tired to the point that it was hard not to fall asleep at any given time of day, which I thought was from me losing all that weight in a short time. My physical the year before was excellent and showed nothing wrong. I was due and went for my annual physical and after the blood work came back I found out that I had chronic leukemia which was the cause of the weight loss and the tired feeling and the blood work showed an elevated PSA. Three months later, my then new oncologist, did a routine weekly blood test on me and my PSA was higher yet. Biopsy came back positive for Prostate Cancer. I was 61 when that happened and until then had never spent a night in a hospital or had one day surgery, never broke a bone and rarely caught a cold. I'm wondering who phrased this part of life as being the "Golden Years?"

2017 Colnago C-RS
2012 Colnago Ace
2010 Giant Cypress
Likes For John_V: