Old 08-10-13, 01:55 PM
Erwin8r

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Notgrownup
Well, like the title said... I had a visit with the Endo Dr. yesterday, my A1C's went from 8.5 6 months ago to 6.8 3 months ago to 6.2 yesterday and my Dr. says that cycling is certainly helping out...Hopefully i can drop the Lbs and get off some of the meds i am on...that would be a financial bonus...I am stuck at 245 for the past 2 months but my muscles are getting better...i can tell i am losing inches because of my pants and belt fit...
I am very stoked and proud of mysel...The Sedentary lifestyle took a toll on my body unti 2 months ago...

Today is the first day of the rest of your life...
Originally Posted by mr645
Exercise and weight loss can help big time. 3 yrs ago my LDL was 240 and doc was pushing meds hard. 18 months of playing racquetball and working with a trainer once a week and eating better it was down to 100 and doc said no need for any meds, that I never took anyway. A few months ago my LDL was 85, HDL 80 and doc says see you in 6 months. I also went from 235 lbs to 190lbs and 3 months ago got tired of racquetball and bought a road bike, road 24 miles with an A- group and getting better every week.
Good stuff, guys! Very inspirational!